Our USD wallet is available for users outside Nigeria and Ghana to receive payments in USD.
How Does It Work?
When carrying out a transaction, you can choose USD as your payment method and you'll be able to withdraw the payments in USDT (Tether), on ERC20 OR TRC20 network.
To learn more about USDT (a.k.a Tether), you can watch this video.
Here are a few things to note:
1. The minimum withdrawal amount is $50.
2. We have ECR20 or TRC20 network available.
3. A transaction fee will be applied and deducted from the withdrawal amount. The fee is about $1 to $5 depending on the network you use. Note that TRC20 network is cheaper.
4. Top-up via USD is not available at this time.
5. Your mobile app must be up-to-date to have access.